- (203) 442-4159
- (203) 438-9000
While I have a strong passion for real estate, nothing is more important to me than the needs of the PEOPLE that I serve.
I model my business platform to provide a full service brokerage experience and make myself readily accessible to my clients, customers and colleagues alike to make sure your transaction is completed flawlessly and efficiently.
Prompt, financially sound results are of the greatest importance to me, and with a positive calming resolve and gratitude for your trust I promise to become your preferred real estate resource.
I am honored my past clients attest to my dedication and service to support their needs throughout their buying and selling process. I thank my clients for their continued support and personal referrals, and appreciate to that list of clients to include former Coldwell Banker President Cathleen Smith.
"Total dream partner in finding the perfect home. Carissa is an amazing pro at the real estate biz. She is the insider's insider and knows the market like no other, but even better, she is totally keyed into her client's wish list. You add the two together and you get the best in search, representation, support through the annoying to occasionally painful home buying process. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Carissa in finding a home in CT when we moved from Los Angeles. Frankly she made the whole process easy and pleasant. I don't relish the thought of every moving again but if it happens, my first phone call will be to Carissa."
"Carissa helped to sell and buy our new homes for over 5 years. She is extremely professional and skilled negotiator, honest and reliable, someone who is supportive and trusted during quite hectic and stressful buying / selling experience. We work with Carissa even when we are looking for a home further away from our residence, because of her valuable advice starting from the research through the closing."
"We are both so blessed to have had Carissa help us in finding a new home. Carissa's professionalism and thoughtful manner made all this process much easier. A million thanks!"
Please visit my testimonial page at www.CarissaMcMahon.com
As a full time agent I began my career in real estate in 2001 and partnered with my mother Julia Arvan. I moved back to Fairfield County in Ridgefield, CT from a charming Adirondack town called Bolton Landing, NY located on pristine Lake George. I am a licensed Associate Broker serving Connecticut home buyers and sellers.
In addition to my work, I enjoy a very active lifestyle, skiing, cycling, kayaking, rock and ice climbing, hiking, running, ballroom dancing, adventure travel, community service.
One of my many memorable adventures was to ride my bike across country to benefit the American Lung Association, collaboratively helping to raise over $8 million dollars for that charity.
Awards and Designations
- Top Producer 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- International Sterling Society
- International Diamond Society
- TOP 100 Agent Coldwell Banker CT/Westchester
- National Board of Realtors
- Ridgefield Board of Realtors
- Connecticut Multiple Listing Service
- New Haven Multiple Listing Service
- Grace Community Church
- Killington Mountain Ski Ambassador
- American Lung Association
Education and Training
- Associate Broker
- Relcotion Specialist
- HomeBase InTouch Pro Certified
- Attended comprehensive professional training and networking conferences: Coldwell Banker International Business Conferences in San Diego, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Orlando, FL, San Francisco, CA, and San Antonio, TX
Areas of Expertise
- Luxury Home Sales
- Corporate Relocation
- New Homes Division
- Competitive Market Analysis and Pricing
- First-time home buyer
- Home Selling & Home Buying
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Assistance
- Land and New Construction
Communities I Serve
- Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Global Referral Agent